Westfield, WI Frozen Shoulder TreatmentHow Dr. Terry Ann Pace and Dr. Annette Gouker can help
Dr. Terry Ann Pace and Dr. Annette Gouker sees a wide variety of health issues in our Westfield, WI chiropractic office, and one problem we see is frozen shoulder. Frozen shoulder generally consists of three stages:
- the freezing stage which is when the pain sets in and motion starts to become limited,
- the frozen stage as the shoulder becomes stiffer and harder to move, and
- the thawing stage which is when the pain and stiffness begin to lessen.
While medications and injections are a common medical treatment, Dr. Terry Ann Pace and Dr. Annette Gouker finds that chiropractic can also help. The scientific literature confirms that a non-invasive approach can work.
Westfield, WI Chiropractic Care for Frozen Shoulder
As reported in the literature, chiropractic has been found to totally alleviate frozen shoulder symptoms for some people, offering a complete recovery from the pain and stiffness that come with this particular condition. In others, people with frozen shoulder have reported significant relief, ranging from 50 to 90 percent improvement.
Dr. Terry Ann Pace and Dr. Annette Gouker is your Westfield chiropractor and is here to help you with all of your health issues. To learn more about how we can help you recover from frozen shoulder pain, give our office a call today at 608-296-2717. You can also learn more about the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Murphy F, et al. Chiropractic management of frozen shoulder syndrome using a novel technique: a retrospective case series of 50 patients. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2015;11(4):267-272.
- Brantingham JW, Cassa TK, Bonnefin D, et al. Manipulative therapy for shoulder pain and disorders: expansion of a systematic review. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 2011;34(5):314-346.